Re: Wheels vs.power

I found it interesting that you are happy with your FZ-4s.  I put a set of 205/45/16s on my 2.0 and as
much as I like the looks of the wheel/tire combo......IMHO they are the absolute worse handling on dry
surfaces.  They break loose much too easy.  I bought them because of price and should have known
better.  They have a treadwear of about 300 and probially will last longer than I want them to.  I have a
buyer for them and will go back to my Dunlap SPs or Michelin Pilots.   In the rain the FZ4s do very well.

Dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)