Re: Wheels vs.power

In a message dated 12/1/98 1:21:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinc@flashcom.net writes:

> Just my opinion.. but I think you're nuts to want to put 16's on a 'rocco.
>  It will look silly.  15's are plenty big, "just right" IMHO.
I totally agree. I have 15" Konig Monsoons sitting on 195-50-VR15 Proxes
FZ-4's and I love the look and handling. They are only a couple mm's from
stock diameter and are fairly light and were very inexpensive. Plus, w/ race
springs the car is pretty low (low center of gravity) It just looks awesome,
to me. My opinion is that anything bigger looks outta place on that car.

Frank