Sad sight

Ya know, I have only seen 3 other sciroccos in Houston that are not
owned by people in the local club.  Every one that I see that is not
owned by a club H20 member is raggedy as hell... 2 16v's and one 8v -
the white 16v was missing half the body kit, and the whole back end was
eaten up by rust, the black 16v (saw it last night) had the rear lights
busted out and a huge crease all along the side, and the brown 8v had no
upholstery left inside, and the paint looked like it had been in the sun
without a wax job for the last 15 years....

Depressing......

Mark
84 8v