RE: Sad sight

not to defend people who blatantly neglect their cars, especially a
scirocco, but sometimes people just don't have any money to fix
anything.  i love my car more than anyone i know, but right now i've got
a nice dent in the right front fender, and a crack in the air dam on the
same fender (this from launching into a street sign sideways at about 40
mph....), both reverse lights are cracked (from loading heavy things
with protruding things sticking out....), and my driver's seat is shot
to hell.  i'd love to fix these things, but what little money i have i
tend to spend on more important things, like the engine and tranny.  i
have a long list of things to be done, and i just haven't gotten to
those yet....

chris
86 16V scirocco