RE: fuel consumption records

BTW The 14" tire/wheel combo was proabably bigger making your odo read less
miles than actually travelled (or the correct mile travelled depending on
the size)
Or your 13" might be too small and it reads too high skewing your mpg
calculations up .

175/70-13 stock diameter
185/60-14 stock size
195/50-15 stock
..see a pattern?

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA