Re: Fuel filters

It must be a conincidence. the fuel filter is downstream of the pump so the
unfiltered fuel goes through the pump regardless. The only difference would
be if one was so clogged up it broke the fuel pump. VERY unlikely. The car
wouldn't run if the filter was this clogged, you wouldn't have a chance to
burn out the pump.
I use bosch pumps now anyways, cheap insurance! :)

>I bought a non-Bosch one once and my fuel pump died a month later.
Coincidence? Maybe. I replaced it with a Bosch and have

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA