Re: Fuel filters

Ummm yeah I say "whatever" to whoever told you that they're no longer being made with the Bosch name on them. I just bought a
Bosch one last week, and it says Bosch on it. Interesting that it was made in Spain, though. Like I care : )
I bought a non-Bosch one once and my fuel pump died a month later. Coincidence? Maybe. I replaced it with a Bosch and have
had no problems since.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (Autoxer/Toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (for sale)