Re: Fuel filters

Yep that's what happened, the fuel filter was so clogged up that it slowed the
fuel flow down and burned out the pump. I don't think it was necessarily the
fuel filter's fault, though- it was probably the used fuel tank that I put in.
When I dumped the fuel filter out backwards, the fuel was BLACK. Bad.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (autoxer and toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)