Re: Steerin

---Bret Bolton <bret@ns1.atdot.com> wrote:

> ok, something is terribly wrong with the front end on my 86 8v.  She
> handles fine as ling as it's dry, but if it's wet, ir slightly bumpy, she
> goes left and right almost uncontrollably.  any thoughts?  is the rack
> completely worn out?  also, please excuse the ugliness of this message,
> I'm sitting at the console, and mail came in while writing this message,
> thus  the screen is a complete mess, if needed mail me privately with any
> ideas!
>
> TIA!
>
> --Bret

I guess the some things would be:

-Poor front end alignment, especially toe.
-Deformed tires resulting from poor alignment.
-Bad ball joints.
-Bad tie rod joints.
-Really sloppy wheel bearings?

Ok, that ought to keep you busy for a bit. :-)

==Brett

BTW, nice name...but you don't use enough T's... ;)