CIS-E diagram

Does anyone out there have the CIS-E and Knock sensor digramfor an 86GTI
from the Bently that they could wither scan or fax to me???  Mine got
flooded in the trunk last week.

I am trying to figure out why my rev limiter isn't working.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop (86GTI motor, trans, CIS-E, knock sensor)