Steerin

ok, something is terribly wrong with the front end on my 86 8v.  She
handles fine as ling as it's dry, but if it's wet, ir slightly bumpy, she
goes left and right almost uncontrollably.  any thoughts?  is the rack
completely worn out?  also, please excuse the ugliness of this message,
I'm sitting at the console, and mail came in while writing this message,
thus  the screen is a complete mess, if needed mail me privately with any
ideas!

TIA!

--Bret