Re: lift kit cabby

I saw a feature on that car in one of my air cooled rags... It was
white, right?
That's actually the car that my buddy saw- it inspired him to start
his...
It won't be a fully functioning Off-road vehicle, just a beach car.
No dashboard, no interior, painted floors, plastic seats, no headliner
(miata style top), 15" wheels--is on the menu so far..
later...
-Chris