Thermostats! Which one?

Okay, so I decide to head over to the local Canadian Tire to purchase a
thermostat and the fellow asks me which one do I want.  I ended up getting
the 180 degree one.  However, they had in stock a 192 and I believe a 160.
What's the difference between them?  Should I stick with the 180 or will
one of the other ones be better.

BTW, would the thermostat cause my oil pressure light to come one
intermittently.  Just a thought.

Sal