Re: Tech: Seat release lever - released its last.

It is easy, if i can do it, you can too :)

you do not need to get the seats out but you will need a flat tip screw
driver... small one would do...

then take the back seat...

flip the seat over and look at the bottom horizontial spine...  you can
see four metal tips digging into the seats...

pry those open and you can then see four more...  pry those open too

becareful of rotting sponge falling all over the place...

you will be able to see the cables...

if you need new cables... potterman has them...

else just tie them up and reuse :)

hope it helps

ALfred