Re: mechanics one last thing

I'll throw in European Legacy Motors in Houston
The owner(s) are club H2O members, - between them they have a 16v Rocco, GTI
Vr6, Coraddo G60 and Eurovan - all heavily modified.  They always have a couple
VW's in the bays...

They do all the work on my cars - I can get better parts prices on the net, but
they are more than happy to install anything I buy.

Mark