Re: mechanics one last thing (another thing)

 Another reason I dont want to take my car to a mechanic is the simple
fact that I have had friends cars come back with chips in the paint and
door dings that werent previously there.  I cant fathom the idea of
some jarhead not watching where he is weilding a torque wrench and
BLAMO, I get a nice scar on the body.  OR having it parked in a packed
lot only to have some starsky open his door like he is about to run
down a fugitive.  Mechanic work is sorta the side issue for me. Why
pay someone 50 bucks an hour when some simple tools, a Bentley, a 6 pack
of beer, bandaids, and some time will get you the same results.  HEH!!
Nothing against mechanics, I just trust myself more than anyone else.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79