Re: mechanics

I'm just like you Andre. I fear any other "mechanic" near my car. It was
near-torture when I had to let the smog nazis at my 'rocco, and i couldn't
even go in and watch..

At 09:41 PM 12/2/98 -0800, you wrote:

>  Just curious, how many of you do your own work on your Rocs?  I dont
>know about the rest of you, but I am paranoid of giving my car to anyone
>to work on it.  Please tell me I am not alone, heheh  =)  Plus, when I
>do the work I know that nuts and bolts werent left out.  Sorry for the
>off topic post, I just started wondering why people with cars they deeply
>care about are quick to let other people work on them.
>
> Andre'
> Neon Green 79
>

>--

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."