Re: FN tranny woes...

i got no clue why but obviously the 100mm flanges would not clear
without grinding down the tranny housing a bit like he/or she did.
the hole is kinda too big to jb weld, guess i could jb a quarter over
it then sand it smooth, yeah i'll second how strong JB is i plugged a
small hole that iput in my Corrado G60 throttle body, it withstood
17psi (i had it like a rivet covering the inside and outside of the
hole)