Re: was COPS, now insurance costs

Geordy wrote:

> $105 is state minimum coverage, liabitlity only.  I think it's a real
> big rip.  I'm 20 they said it will drop when I'm 21 but not again until
> I'm 25.

A HHUNDRED AND FIVE BUCKS!!!!! That is rediculously cheap. I am 23 and
currently pay over $1100 a year! This is without collision (thats 400
dollars more) and a decent driving record. I live in Massachusetts. I
believe this state is only second to Cali in costs. Outfuckingragious!!!

Feenix..."no money left for mods"
88 16V

"Christ the fucking car is TEN YEARS old!!!! And never mind my dreams of
a Corrado VR6!!!HA!!!