Re: was COPS, now insurance costs

It's ok - when I was 20 I had liability only and paid 25$/month

Then I got a sports car, it jumped to 75$/month for full coverage
Then I wrecked it and it jumped to $250/month

now I pay ~165/month for full coverage on one car, liability on my rocco, and
30K worth of renters insurance

Next Month I turn 25 :)