Re: VW garage and/or salvage yard in CT

I can't recommend KAM Motorsports (in Waterbury- 203-754-1542) enough.
They specialize in 4-cam porsches, but they do audis, vw's, and other misc
cars as well. Kevin knows more about watercooled VW's than just about any
other man alive. I'm not positive about that number- it's been a while.
I'll check it and let you know.  As for yards, Ted's in Wtby has guts from
quite a few sciroccos/vw's, but I imagine there's probably somewhere
closer to you. Good luck!

Chris