Re: real muscle

OK.

It is an Audi truck motor.

115 hp as in the 924. On a car significantly heavier than a Scirocco.
(2344 non turbo, 2719 turbo)

The only reason it does well in the 924 Turbo is that Porsche worked it
over with a Turbo. Even then, it only put out 150-160hp

Don't get me wrong - the 924 is near the top of my list as far as cars
go. I think it is magnificantly balanced. My dream Porshe is the later
924S - which featured 944 motor & running gear. (150hp, 2734 lbs U.S.)

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm