Re: Wheels vs.power/ big vs small

IMO you are nuts to have 15" rims on your car, that must look silly.  Those
small rims must be popular with the older crowd.  17s look just right...

	Can you tell I run 17s on my car?  :)  BTW, going from 15's to 17's on
stock suspension, the difference was not big enough to complain about in my
car.  Seriously ride quality is not much different, and acceleration
difference is not noticeable for a daily driver, and not much different on
the track either.  on autox, yes.  but still, not that much...  but as
usual, YMMV

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> Just my opinion.. but I think you're nuts to want to put 16's on a
'rocco.
> It will look silly.  15's are plenty big, "just right" IMHO.  I have 15"
BBS