Re: Scirocco T-Shirts

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:55:36 +0100 (BST) Ewan Marshall - Frans Maas
Linlithgow <Ewan.Marshall@UK.Sun.COM> writes:
>I've just been looking through the scirocco.org website (very
>nice indeed!!!) and I would kill for one the VW Scirocco T-Shirts.
>Thanks.
>
>Ewen

Hello to all of the newer list members. For those of you interested in
purchasing a Scirocco List t-shirt, simply goto my web site at:

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm

and follow the ordering instructions.

Those of you outside of the US and Canada, send me an e-mail and I can
figure the additional cost of shipping for you. Im willing to ship
anywhere in the world. (Kind of a wierd feeling knowing that MY shirts
are OUT there! Whoa!)

Those of you who have ordered shirts and have not yet gotten them, please
be patient. I simply havent had ANY spare time lately. Family issues
again. I try to mail out a couple a week but i've fallen behind a little.

(anybody want to come over and package T-shirts for me while I sit
bedside in the hospital?)   :)

Anyhoo, thats the scoop kids!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and