Re: Scirocco T-Shirts

><parody-mode>
>
>Just carry the Scirocco.org card, recognized world wide.  Now that I
carry
>the card, I'm treated like royalty at all the cars shows:  prime grass
>parking, free Koni shock adjustment knobs, discounts at all the major
tuners,
>carbon fiber 'look' sticker sheets, and a working amplified Fuba
antenna! I'm
>telling you, the benefits just keep rolling in.  Why, as a result of
last
>months chain letter, I've taken in twice my weight in shift bushings.
>cannot speak highly enough about Scirocco.org membership, maybe it's
the
>cool clothing, or the asbestos underwear...the secret club handshake,
or
>maybe it's because if I save enough box tops from 'Scirocco.org Motor
Oil'
>I can get the 1.8L 16v conversion lawn tractor with billet aluminum
mower
>deck knob.
>
></parody-mode>
>
>Send your car info to Etrick (who should chime in here) and he'll get
it up
>on the site for you.  Pics, stats all the good stuff.   Thanks for the
praise,
>we're always looking for new content...it's a young site still.
>

>I'm usually not so flip, but I couldn't resist!
>
>==Brett

hahahahahaha!
That was great....
I know this might be blasphmy...can we put up a 'friends of sciroccos'
section...I love the list, but My scirocco is long gone...I do, however
have a 84 Jetta GLI, and a rather attractive 58 Ragtop...

Just wishful thinking....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen