Re: Anyone in NJ/NY have an exhaust pipe???

>Hey Guys:
>
>Is there anyone located in New Jersey or close to me in NY, that has
the
>exhaust pipe that runs from the cat to the muffler? You know, the one
that
>has 1500 bends in it? The joint at the muffler cracked today on the way
>the beach and I have to get this damned thing fixed pronto. If not,
anyone
>know what a new one would cost approx?
>
>Thanks guys,
>Paul Hanley

Paul-
I'm coming back to NJ on Monday... I have an old Techtonics exhaust that
I picked up from (listee) Steven Toughill. It was on a rabbit, and I was
going to (eventually) put it on the uGLI. If you need it, you can have
it for what I paid for it, $70.  Let me know.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen