Re: Changing Speedometer mileage

At 01:12 AM 8/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>umm, I saw on 60 minutes some guy do it by manually rolling the number
>digits on the display.

I never got on 60 minutes for it, but thats exactly how I had to do it before.
It all depends on whether or not you have access to the display. The one I
did was on a bike, with the faceplate sealed. So I had to go in from the
back, and turn the digits with a jewelers screwdriver. I put on 10,000
miles pretty quickly.

Brad