Tech: Gas tanks and Coolant

Hello everyone!

Can someone tell me if there is a plastic gas tank for an '82 Scirocco?  I
believe other VW (newer ones) have plastic tanks.

Also, I remember an article in VW Porsche, long before the current name, which
talked about reverse flow coolant.  I think Mecca was the company name.  Are
they still around?  Has anyone done this?  Is it worth while?  I have a
Callaway Scirocco, and I would like to run high boost.  I remember the article
talking about a turbo 944 that could run extremely high boost because of the
change.

Thanks
Patrick