Small Problems

I own a 1987 16v Rocco. I just bought it and am a little too wet behind
the ears to know too much mechanically. A couple small problems however
are the only things keeping me from experiencing true Scirocco bliss.

Problem 1)

	Speedometer seems to be about 5-10 km fast. I have 15 inch wheels on,
does this make a difference

Problem 2)

	I have the most annoying squeak coming from one of my the belt pulleys.
The inside middle pulley seems to wobble. Squeak changes pitch when
revving the car.

Problem 3)

	Back window washer works, makes a pumping noise but with a full
reservoir sprays nothing but good intentions.

Problem 4)

	Squeaky back panel annoys the hell out of me. The board that goes
across the trunk, and the back door, and brake light either just squeak,
or in the case of the brake light, vibrate when I bump my stereo.

Problem 5)

	Never happy with near perfection :)