Anyone in NJ/NY have an exhaust pipe???

Hey Guys:

Is there anyone located in New Jersey or close to me in NY, that has the
exhaust pipe that runs from the cat to the muffler? You know, the one that
has 1500 bends in it? The joint at the muffler cracked today on the way to
the beach and I have to get this damned thing fixed pronto. If not, anyone
know what a new one would cost approx?

Thanks guys,
Paul Hanley
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."