parts available/exhaust question

i finally got a chance to check out a 16v rocco in a yard near me....and
most of it was gone....(this place is insane....they sold the tranny to
someone for 70$!!!!!)...anyway, i snagged the rear calipers and all
hardware...(one brake cable is still there, the other was snapped in
half)...so, if anyone is intrested in them, let me know...

i'm goin back tommorow to get the exhaust...anoyone need an extra 16v
exhaust manifold?....

the seats are in decent condition.....sort of greyish beige striped cloth
and black vinyl bolsters......if anyone needs a better set, let me
kow....i didnt see any rips...but i didnt look super close at
everything......there was also an 85 that had the top part of the back
seat (leather) that was the kind that split in the middle, so each seat
folded down individually...but the bottom part was gone...and the 2 front
seats are thrashed.....what a shame

and the 86 16v looked like it had just been sitting somewhere for
years....there were crab legs in the engine bay......

the sways (front and rear are still there)...i tried getting out the lower
stress bar, but one of the A arm bolts seems to be stuck....as if the nut
inside the bushing mount has come loose....the bolt turns..but it doesnt
turn out....anyone had this happne to them before?...

well, if anyone has a need for anything, let me know....
dave

ps, anyone know how much differetn a rabbit exhaust path is compared to a
scirocco?....i know the hanger positions are different, but is the trail
the same?