Re: [Canadian] Bringing a US car into the country

 On your way into the US, they will take a picture of your plate.

>--> Jason "Honda Killer" Miller

Use a border crossing in the middle of nowhere.  You're in NewFoundland,
right?  Use one of the Maine crossings that are in the middle of the woods.
 I came home on vacation through Canada and there wasn't even anyone at the
crossing.  A sign there said to pull over, shut off car, and honk horn.
Before I honked the horn an guy came out and waved me on.  I couldn't
believe it.  For all they knew the truck bed could've been full of drugs.

Johnİİ '98  Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİ  Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades, headlight/tailight covers
İİİİİİİİİ '84İ Scirocco (under construction)
          '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)