Re: Lights

> I have discovered something tonight. Headlights on US spec cars absolutely
> suck.

    AMEN!!

 Any ideas for inexpensive upgrades? It would be nice to hit the
> twisties when I felt like it, not just during daylight hours.(less idiots
> at night around here, most nights.)

    Well, first order of business is to see how much juice you are
actually getting at the lights.  If you are getting around 12 volts
when the car is running you aint getting enough.  If your alternator
is putting out 13.5-14 volts and your lights arent getting it, I would
throw in relays.  If they get much brighter, excellent!  If they
aren't, I would recommend getting H4s with some brighter bulbs,
that is if you have a beefy alternator.  I think you can get a
set of H4 with 55/60 for around $70 a pair.  They will vastly
improve your lighting.  If you want more details about relays and
or lights lemme know.

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79