Re: Lights

Heheheh, that's a *good* thing...   US lights suck so that when you do
hit the twisties at night you can see the other cars' headlights when
they're approaching the corner from the other direction!!!!   hahahah

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm