Re: Scirocco Video

At 01:07 PM 8/9/98 EDT, Roccet@aol.com wrote:
>i do have a video of my scirocco anyone else??? does someone have a edit
>machine and music center to add music and a cool collage of cars . I did this
>to my videos but my system is down and very expensive to fix so wont be for a
>long time before it is fixed

I volunteered to do this months ago... the consensus then was that we
should wait until people had finished their cars, and had video of them and
video of events (ie Waterfest).  So far I only know of a few people with
footage: Jason Cammisa has some of Waterfest and some more of his car, Owen
has some of his car autoxing, and Daun has sent me some Scirocco dealer
infomercials and some Cincy Cruise-in stuff.  I have some of my car at the
dragstrip and some in-car footage of our drive back from Seattle.  Not
counting the infomercials (which are fairly long), we've only got about 20
min. of worthwhile tape.  IMO we need more than that... Tim (@ND) said he
had tape from his Scirocco club days, and a few other people said they
would get some tape together of their cars once they were finished
(Brett?).  Anyone who has anything, or can get anything, let me know thru
private email.  Doesn't matter if your car is stock and butt-ugly, we want
to see it (and see you) because the idea is to make a list tape, not a
"world's greatest roccos" tape.

I volunteered to do this because I have 3 S-VHS decks sitting in front of
me, along with a Hi8 deck and a new Sony digital deck.  I also have audio
and video mixers.  More importantly I'm dying to see everyone's videos!
Get in touch with me and I'll tell you where to send in the tapes....