Re: (Warning! Technical Post!) Auto to 5spd Conversion !!!!!!

On Sun, 09 Aug 1998 22:40:00 -0400 "Wm. Josiah Erikson"
<josiah@gsinet.net> writes:
>I think you're confused... are you thinking he's changing a 4spd to a
>5spd, by
>any chance? Read the title!
>    : )
>    -Josiah
>
>Shawn C Meze wrote:

Get off my jock!  :)

Oh, I just noticed that it does say Auto to 5 speed swap. Oh, thats
differnt then, isnt it!

Well, then there will be much needed for this swap.

PARTS LIST:
pedal cluster
clutch cable
flywheel
clutch (complete)

Install said items and your all set, right?

You mighyt also need differnt trans mounts too, im not sure but I think
they might be a little different for the auto trans. TOTAL GUESS FROM ME
ON THAT.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and