Re: Scirocco Video

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998 09:38:38 EDT IITOOLll@aol.com writes:
>A few months ago we all talked about putting together a tape of our
>cars and mailing it around.  Whatever happened to this.  The summer is
half way
>over and I think that the summer would probably be a better time to try
and
>make a tape like this than the winter.  But that's just my opinion.
>

>Rich

I think it fell upon me to make the first tape for this project of ours.
I just aquired a second VCR so I can now dump some footage I have of my
car that I want to use in the video. Im also still waiting for Jay to dub
me a copy of his WF tape. he has some incar footage that I want to use
too. As soon as I get it, I will send it out.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and