help w/ Neuspeed upper bar

Hey all, I just got a roll bar, Foha air damn, and Neuspeed upperbar for my
81, all for 125 bucks! I'm stoked!
I'll update as the install(s) come along, but I need some help w/ the
Neuspeed bar.
	I remember reading about 'nutserts' or something w/ the neuspeed, but I
can't recall. How do you install this?? All I got was the bar, but it looks
like it lines up w/ the strut mounting studs.

Also: How should I go about stripping the plastic/rubber/polyurethane (I'm
not sure which, it's real flexible) Foha air dam? It's an ugly yellow now,
should I snadblast it? Can any paint shop do it, and how much? Thanks a lot!

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA