[body] Post Painting Q's

Is Chuck K. still out there?

As some of you may know my GLi was suffering from Ohio induced 'skin
cancer'.  The car awsome in every other way was just too good to sell
for a loss or junk.

I restored it!  Quite successfully actually.  Considering Black is the
worst color to hide body work, the car is 1000 times better according
to the wife.

DETAILS:
I essentially used the PPG Delstar Acrylic Enamal system w/HVLP gun
and proportions of 2:1.5 (paint/reducer) 8:1 (paint/hardner).  The car
was sprayed in a less than ideal typical garage with the floor hosed
down etc.  And I spayed on a whopping 6 thin coats.   The car was
sprayed July 11th.  4 weeks ago come Saturday

Questions for any of you body men/women out there;

1.)  There are some spots where insects and some dust settled onto the
paint, and my buddy dribbled water (sweat from his beer) onto the
hood, leaving a slight water spot effect.  Also are some barley
noticeable "duller" areas where I wasn't as even with my spraying.  Q)
 What can I do to "smooth" out these blemishes?

2.)  It is going on 4 weeks, is it cured enough to apply the fixes any
of you have to offer to the above Q?   In the 4 weeks the car has not
been exposed to the elements except for some Sun on the drive from my
buddys garage where we did the painting to my garage.  I can still
smell paint oder in my garage (where the car WAS NOT painted).  Cured
status?

Any advice to further aid the healing process of my cars skin grafts &
plastic surgery would be appreciated. :-)  The battery is removed so
it is under anesthesia again. :-)

==
- -Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan