Re: Seeking Rocco parts

<< Try calling Morgan's Auto Parts in New Castle, DE.  I know it is on
 the wrong coast for you, but he has an 800 number and he does UPS.

 1-800-408-6557

 He has about a dozen Sciroccos in the yard, I don;t remember a white
 one, but give him a call.

I live in Delaware, about 10 minutes from Morgans and I go there all of the
time, so if anyone needs me to go there to look for something, just let me
know.

Rich