Re: Stuts [I love my Tockico's]

I know the Koni vs. Tockico battle was waged many times when I was on
this list before, but I want to through in my $0.02.

I like the 5-ways because when you set them to 3, it is always the
same.  With the Koni dials, you are just guessing at the setting, "2
full turnsor was it 3 full turns that worked best last week?"  With
the Tockicos, I know what my settings are.  period.  When I get to
the autocross, I set them at 3, when I leave, I put them back at 1,
no guessing.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Rusty 78 Scirocco daily driver
(2) '80 Sciroccos- project cars- for sale