Tranny Woes

tonight i changed the tranny oil in my rocco to Castrol Syntec 75/90 fully
synthetic. first off let me say that in order to do this job you need and
11/16 nut and bolt to open the drain hole and fill hole.

anyways, my grinding going into 3rd has noticeably changed in a matter of 2
hours. and now to get the car not to grind going into reverse, all i have
to do is put it into 1st, first. i figure in time, the shifting may improve
even more. thank those nerdy scientists for synthetic oils!

now i have a question, i found a plate with some letter/ number comination
on it. it says 4K19103. what is this? it can't be the tranny code, could
it? BTW where do i find the tranny code again? my HAYNES (i know, i know)
manual didn't show it very well.

tanx in advance.
Sean Penny
'84 Zender Z400 Scirocco (in progress)