Re: Instant Karma..er HP

I have one of those on my '87 16v...  it was on the car when I bought
it, so of course I have no instructions.  I tried unplugging it, and
noticed no difference whatsoever.  I think my car is running too rich,
as there is some black soot around the exhaust, although I haven't had a
chance to read spark plugs yet.  Anyone care to photocopy the
instructions for me?  :)

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi