Instant Karma..er HP

You know..stupid me just realized something.....

Remember back when I dyno'd my car? well here's a refresh

http://accomp.com/~ryan/dyno.html

it just clicked..umm I have an Autotech Power Module!! duh! It's
only on the stock 16v 1.8L position, but that's where my extra +10-13HP
are comming from..Well ok so maybe the k&N gives me +2-3..but for
that $150 a year and a half ago..I'd say it was worth it..Plus I can
use it on up to a heavily modded 2.0L =].. I know another comapany
has a module out now too..anyone tried it..or remeber what brand it
is?

I wonder why Peter Wu hasn't added this to his car to get +50
hps?..oh thats in conjunction with the plug wires!

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a substantial
boost in HP for a ittle money..you knwo to add that kind of HP to a
VR6..you'd have to spend $1,000 easy. All my Corrado friends are
quite surprised the first time we race..and I actually hang with
them better then they expect. Under full throttle you really can feel
that module kicking in..now if I could just ditch the rev limiter!!!

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
'96 8v Scirocco Rieger GTO/Competition
Ryan