16v stock oil cooler?

Does the 16v come with an sandwich oil cooler? I just looked
and I dunno if this is one but right above the oil filter is this 3"
high metal box..that has a hose out the passenger side up to the
upper radiator hose. and on the top of that is a funnel thingy with
the oil temp sender?

I also just finished polishing the outside of my intake manifold,
left it bolted to the car this time...the runnrs look real nice and shiney!
too bad the rest of the bay is filthy.

Ryan