I stand corrected - after all, they did release a new song recently...

Speaking of Bugs, my son's '75 should be running this weekend. On a Scirocco
note, my daughter gets her license tomorrow. From what I see, she is a very
careful driver. After all the work she put into the paint job, she SHOULD be
careful!

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco (single wiper!!)