92 Scirocco

Hmm.

So if I go to Europe and somehow get my claws into a fresh 92 Scirocco, I
wonder how much it will cost to ship it overseas, and whether it's legal here
in Canada (the car).  Geez, wouldn't it be great to be one of the only people
in North America with a 90-something Rocco. 8>) (Expensive though too!)

Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
happy thing of the month: T-shirt /w "farfrompukin" logo
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"