RE: leistritz exhaust

---"Gies, John" <JGies@skandia.com> wrote:

> so is it a cat-back system?  or does it replace the 4-to-1 exhaust
> header, downpipe, and cat as well?
>
> -john
> jgies@skandia.com
> '88 16v Alpine White
> --

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this but my internet provider was
all messed up for this past week. In case anyone cares if you don't
check your e-mail for a week expect to have about 460 messages waiting
for you, needless to say I have been busy for a while. Anyways.... To
answer your question John the exhaust is a cat back system. I would be
interested in any suggestions for a new header. As far as I know
Leistritz does not make this, but then I could be wrong.
Greg. Red 88 16v