A shop I will never visit

Hello 'roccans

I recently had someone put a business card under my windshield wiper.  It was
for a shop that dealt in Volkswagens, and other Germ. imports.  Well, I took
one look at the card and then laughed.  They spelled Volkswagen wrong.
"Volkswagon"
as if they are little rattletrap toy wagons.  I was kind of miffed.  Any shop
that pays this little attention to detail can work on someone else's car
thankyouverymuch.  And my car runs perfectly, and the body looks pretty good
too.  Just because it's old dosen't mean it's broken and needs 1000000$ worth
of work.  A little persnickety, but I love my car tremendously.  I won't name
the shop because they were nice enough to care about putting cards out to
potential customers, and apparently liked my car :-)

So there's my story, thank you for listening.
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
happy thing of the month: T-shirt /w "farfrompukin" logo
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"