Re: Ugliest Rocco at Volktoberfest

Oh ok. . .
  Body . . .Bad chipping paint . . .
              Trashed front airdamn . . .One to many road cones
              Dent over gas cap . . . .Take the sway bar off the car in
                  the winter said my dad . . .I should of listened. . .
              Sun roof scratched to hell . . .bad alignment I think . .
              Front lower corner scratched and body under the flare
                   Kinda missing or hidding farther back . .  opps .. !
              Yellow 14 in Orlando rims. .. Don't ask I was bored. .
  Loudness. . .
              Techtonics racing downpipes . . .No cat . . !
              Techtonics 2.5 cat back . . .If ther was a cat. . .
              Cool tip I like it a lot.  . .sorry that has nothing to do
                   with any thing. .
               Engined has something wrong with it . . .its a bat
                    outta hell but noise a s F@#k dunno why . . .But i
                    must say its great at the line seems to scare
                    people. . . and pisses of VR6 and G60 owners . .
         It needs work but I love my lili car. . .
     Later . . . .
       -Danny-